October 15, 2020
Free Saturday Intro to CrossFit class
K-State CrossFit offers a free Intro to CrossFit class Saturday mornings starting at 10 a.m. in 4 Natatorium. You've seen what CrossFit is like on TV and heard opinions from your friends, come experience for yourself the benefits of the K-State CrossFit family.
K-State CrossFit provides convenient, accessible and safe health/fitness coaching on campus. Classes are open to the entire Manhattan community — no required K-State affiliation for membership. All ages and fitness levels welcome.
- Classes are limited to 10 participants.
- Contactless temperature checks and screening questions at the door.
- Masks are required for all participants.
- Sectioned off 12 by 12 squares for each participant is implemented.
- Thorough cleaning between classes.
- GermX available as you exit.
Try out the free intro class at 10 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 17. Sign up online.
For more information and to get started contact firstname.lastname@example.org.