August 27, 2020
'Supervising at K-State During COVID-19' presentation
Human Capital Services and the Office of General Counsel are partnering to present "Supervising at K-State during COVID-19" from 1:30-3:30 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 10, via Zoom.
This presentation is intended to provide guidance to supervisors specific to COVID-19-related situations that may arise at Kansas State University. Human Capital Services and Office of General Counsel staff will share tips on addressing these issues in the supervisory role. Topics to be addressed are specific to COVID-19 and include:
- Guiding principles and general information for supervisors.
- Furlough guidance.
- Liabilities associated with COVID-19.
- Americans with Disabilities Act issues related to COVID.
- Family and Medical Leave Act/Families First Coronavirus Response Act.
- General management practices.
Attendance is limited to those currently in supervisory, lead worker or management positions at K-State.
To register for the session, you can either sign up through HRIS self-service or send an email to Megan Eakin at email@example.com. When sending an email, please include your name, employee ID, and the course title.