October 24, 2019
Division of Motor Vehicles mobile unit to issue licenses and IDs
K-State will host the Division of Motor Vehicles mobile service from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 19, in the multipurpose room at the International Student Center. Services are open to the university community.
The following services will be provided:
- Issue new Kansas IDs.
- Issue new Kansas learner’s permits or driver licenses to those who have completed driver’s ed (will need driver’s ed permit or certificate of completion).
- Issue written tests for learner’s permits for those interested in beginning to drive.
- Issue new Kansas ID or License to those moving here from out of state.
- Renew current Kansas licenses or IDs.
- Replace lost/stolen Kansas licenses or IDs.
- Change name on current Kansas credential with proper legal name change document.
- Add Real ID indicator to existing Kansas credentials; required by Oct. 1, 2020, to board airplanes for flights, visit military bases, and enter federal buildings.
To take advantage of this service make, an appointment at kdor.ks.gov/Apps/MotorVehicles/MobileSchedule/.