April 12, 2019
2019 Faculty and Professional Staff Ceremony
Faculty Senate invites you to attend the 2019 Faculty and Professional Staff Retiree Ceremony at 4 p.m. Tuesday, April 16, at the K-State Alumni Center. This is a time to recognize, honor, and celebrate those faculty and professional staff who have contributed to the success of Kansas State University during their careers.
The following individuals are on the program this year. Those who have an asterisk next to their name have indicated that they plan to attend.
Agriculture and K-State Research and Extension
• Art Barnaby, agricultural economics.
• *Ted Cable, horticulture and natural resources.
• Teri Davis, dean's office.
• *Jon Faubion, grain sciences and industry.
• *Patricia Gerhardt-Schmuck, River Valley District.
• *Bob Holcombe, communications and agricultural education.
• *Gloria Holcombe, communications and agricultural education.
• Kevin McCluskey, plant pathology.
• Keith Martin, Wildcat District.
• Thomas Maxwell, Central Kansas District.
• Wayne Moore, Northwest Region Extension Center.
• Howard "Jay" O'Neil III, grain sciences and industry.
• Gary Pierzynski, agronomy.
• Donna Preisner, Pawnee County.
• Bill Reid, horticulture and natural resources.
• Jerry Remsbecker, agriculture dean's office.
• Sid Stevenson, horticulture and natural resources.
• *Stacey Warner, extension operations.
• Lea Westervelt, horticulture and natural resources.
• Jeffery Williams, agricultural economics.
Architecture, Planning & Design
• Lynn Ewanow, dean's office.
• *Peter Magyar, architecture.
• David Sachs, architecture.
• Rod Troyer, interior architecture and product design.
• Chip Winslow III, landscape architecture and regional & community planning.
Arts and Sciences
• *Michael Babcock, economics.
• John Briggs, biology.
• *Clive Fullagar, psychological sciences.
• *James Hamilton, philosophy.
• John Harrington, geography.
• David Hartnett, biology.
• *Brad Logan, anthropology, sociology, and social work.
• Donald Wilson, philosophy.
• *Larry Weaver, Physics.
• *Vern Wirka, journalism and mass communications.
• *Spencer Wood, anthropology, sociology, and social work.
• Richard Ott, accounting.
• Peter Mudrack, accounting.
• Donita Whitney-Bammerlin, management.
• Marsha Miller, dean's office.
• Laura Tietjen, curriculum and instruction.
• Sally Yahnke, curriculum and instruction.
• *Danny Rogers, biological and agricultural engineering.
• David Steward, civil engineering.
• Nancy Baker, office of planning and analysis.
• *Craig Beardsley, National Agriculture Biosecurity Center.
• Pat Bosco, Office of Vice President for Student Life.
• Michelle Broccolo, Office of the President.
• *Kenneth Burton, National Agricultural Biosecurity Center.
• Anita Cortez, Office of Undergraduate Research & Creative Inquiry.
• Rich Doan, Pre-Award Services.
• *Alma Deutsch, Human Capital Services.
• *Kimberly Dierks, Educational and Personal Development.
• *David Dunn, Information Technology Assistance Center.
• *Betsy Edwards, Information Technology Assistance Center.
• *Jana Fallin, Teaching and Learning Center.
• Mark George, campus planning and project management.
• Dale Hawkinson, educational and personal development.
• *Lance Luftman, Biosecurity Research Institute.
• *Monty Nielsen, Office of the Registrar.
• Sara Opperud, Office of Vice President for Student Life.
• *John Pence, Housing and Dining Services.
• *William Smriga, K-State Student Union.
• *Mark Taussig, campus planning and project management.
• *Karen Thompson, Housing and Dining Services.
• Carol Fink, family studies and human services.
• *Charles Griffin, family studies and human services.
• Charlotte Olsen, family studies and human services.
• *Karen Pence, dean's office.
K-State Global Campus
• *Alice Trussell, academic services.
• *Jane Schillie, special collections.
Technology and Aviation, K-State Polytechnic
• Scott Nichols, School of Integrated Studies.
• Greg Grauer, clinical sciences.
• James Lillich, anatomy and physiology.
• Marvin Miller, dean's office.
• Mary Sue Moore, dean's office.
• Philine Wangemann, anatomy and physiology.