February 14, 2019
Save the date: SPOTLIGHT K-State 2019 is March 5 in Forum Hall
Eight K-State professors will share ideas from their teaching during SPOTLIGHT K-State at 7 p.m. Tuesday, March 5, in Forum Hall at the K-State Union.
Each presentation is six minutes. The presenters are introduced by one of their students. You are invited to this fast-paced informative spotlight on teaching and learning at K-State.
This year's presenters:
- Colby Moorberg, agronomy, College of Agriculture.
- Linda Yarrow, foods, nutrition, dietetics and health, College of Human Ecology.
- Doug Walker, sports marketing, College of Business Administration.
- Heather Bailey, psychological sciences, College of Arts and Sciences.
- Amy Betz, mechanical and nuclear engineering, Carl R. Ice College of Engineering.
- Eleanor Sayre, physics, College of Arts and Sciences.
- Dan Kuester, economics, College of Arts and Sciences.
- Michael Wesch, anthropology, College of Arts and Sciences.
The event will include an hors d'oeuvres buffet and live music. Don't miss this celebration of teaching and learning at K-State. Register online.