August 27, 2018
Faculty advisors invited to join the Advising Forum
K-State's Advising Forum is a group of predominantly primary-role advisors. The group invites faculty advisors to become active participants in the forum.
The group meets on a regular basis throughout the academic year to provide professional development opportunities to its members and exchange valuable student success information, with the intent to strengthen advising at K-State.
Benefits of participating in the forum:
- Training for EAB/Student Success Collaborative, KSIS.
- On-boarding for new advisors.
- Exchange of advising best practices.
- Opportunities to hear from speakers across campus on topics related to financial aid, student services and student support, etc.
- Possibility to collaborate on advising research interests with colleagues.
- Social events to network and connect with other advisors.
If you are interested in receiving emails from the forum, you may opt in by completing a Qualtrics survey.