March 7, 2018
Strengths in Action: MyStrengthStories Brought to Life
Kansas State University Blue Key Senior Honorary, in conjunction with K-State CliftonStrengthsfor Students, will host Strengths in Action: MyStrengthStories Brought to Life from 7-9 p.m. Thursday, March 8, in Town Hall at the Leadership Studies Building.
The planning committee, with representatives from Blue Key, the Staley School of Leadership Studies and K-State CliftonStrengths, invite students, faculty, staff and community members to attend this TED-style event.
The following speakers will share their stories of how CliftonStrengths has influenced their way of living, working, learning and being:
- Sarah Brunkow, Manhattan resident and development chairman for Lutheran Women in Missions.
- Vedant Kulkarni, freshman in business administration.
- Matt Zajic, junior in marketing, and Karina Michel, senior in communication sciences and disorders.
- Susan Riforgiate, associate professor and internship director in the communication studies department.
- Jana Thomas, graduate student in mass communications.
- Jill Trego, associate vice president of talent, culture and human resources.
- Olivia Rogers, freshman in pre-journalism and mass communications.
Refreshments will be provided and the event is free and open to the public. RSVPs are requested.
This talk is part of StrengthsWeek, a weeklong programming effort for K-State community members to explore and engage in their top five strengths. For more information regarding this weeklong event, visit CliftonStrengths online.