January 18, 2018
Governmental relations office hosts Legislative Review Sessions
During the 2018 Kansas legislative session, the Office of Governmental Relations will host a series of Legislative Review Sessions in an effort to keep the campus community informed on legislative issues affecting the university.
All K-State faculty, staff and students are invited to bring a brown bag lunch and learn about current legislation relevant to K-State and higher education. These sessions also will be streamed via Zoom to K-State Polytechnic and K-State Olathe.
Questions should be directed to Sue Peterson, chief government relations officer, at 785-532-6227 or email@example.com.
The following sessions will be from noon to 1 p.m.:
- Feb. 2 in the Bluemont Room of the K-State Student Union.
- Feb. 16 in the Bluemont Room of the K-State Student Union.
- March 2 in the Hemisphere Room of Hale Library.
- March 16 in the Hemisphere Room of Hale Library.
- April 13 in the Hemisphere Room of Hale Library.
**** This article has been edited to remove a canceled session. ****