October 20, 2017
MATLAB seminar offered Oct. 24
A complimentary MATLAB seminar will be 3-5 p.m. Oct. 24 in DUE 1109, the Engineering Hall Auditorium.
MATLAB is a programming environment for algorithm development, data analysis, visualization and numerical computation. Using MATLAB, you can solve technical computing problems faster than with traditional programming languages, such as C, C++, and FORTRAN.
We will demonstrate how to analyze and visualize data, introduce desktop tools for editing and debugging code, and show you how to publish your results.
- Accessing data from files, spreadsheets and other sources.
- Performing statistical analysis, curve and surface fitting routines.
- Developing algorithms and applications to automate your workflow.
- Generating reports in HTML and other file formats to share your work.
- Building graphical applications and deploying your work.