January 19, 2017
Governmental relations office hosts new Legislative Review Sessions
During the 2017 Kansas legislative session, the Office of Governmental Relations will host a series of Legislative Review Sessions in an effort to keep the campus community informed on legislative issues affecting the university.
All K-State faculty, staff and students are invited to bring a brown bag lunch and learn about current legislation relevant to K-State and higher education. These sessions also will be streamed via Zoom to K-State Polytechnic and K-State Olathe.
Questions should be directed to Sue Peterson, director of governmental relations, at 785-532-6227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are the dates and locations of these sessions. All sessions are from noon to 1 p.m.
- Jan. 20 in the K-State Student Union's Big 12 Room
- Feb. 3, in the K-State Student Union's Big 12 Room
- Feb. 17 in the K-State Student Union's Big 12 Room
- March 3 in Hale Library's Hemisphere Room
- March 17 in Hale Library's Hemisphere Room
- March 31 in Hale Library's Hemisphere Room