November 30, 2015
K-State Online: Canvas walk-in help sessions available this week, Nov. 30-Dec. 4
Submitted by Information Technology Services
Do you have questions about your Canvas courses? We have your answers. Bring your laptop and come to the Canvas Walk-In Help Sessions Nov. 30-Dec. 4 in the K-State Student Union. Walk-in help sessions will be offered each day.
- 10:30 a.m. to noon and 2:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. Monday, Nov. 30, in 203 Union.
- 10:30 a.m. to noon and 2:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 1, in 203 Union.
- 10:30 a.m. to noon and 2:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 2, in 202 Union.
- 10:30 a.m. to noon Thursday, Dec. 3, in the Konza Room in the Union.
- 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 3, in 203 Union.
- 10:30 a.m. to noon and 2:30 p.m. to 4 p.m. Friday, Dec. 4, in 203 Union.
Help is available on a first-come, first-served basis. You will need to bring a laptop with you to access your course.
Remember, all K-State courses need to be upgraded to K-State Online Canvas by Dec. 31. K-State Online Classic will be retired and available in a read-only state, which means you will no longer be able to teach courses with Classic. To learn more about Canvas training opportunities, view the training page on the K-State Online Canvas website.