August 12, 2015
Get a membership to the Rec through payroll deduct
Purchase your membership to the Recreation Complex, the Natatorium, or both through payroll deduction, which is available to benefit-eligible K-State employees only. Payroll deduct enrollment is available through May 19, 2016.
Enrollment can only be done online through HRIS self-service. To order a Rec Services payroll deduct membership:
- Log in to HRIS and K-State Employee Self Service.
- Select Employee Self Service.
- Select Payroll and Compensation.
- Select Order Rec Services Membership
There are two options for a payroll deduct membership and locker rental:
- Six-month membership receiving the 10 percent discount
- One-year membership receiving the 20 percent discount
Deductions will be taken out after taxes. The biweekly amount and number of deductions will be based on the sign-up date.
For more details, visit our website or call the administrative office at 785-532-6980.