August 6, 2014
Two Microsoft Excel training sessions Aug. 12
The Information Technology Assistance Center is offering two Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2010 classes to all faculty and staff. Both classes are in 9 Fairchild Hall and require advance registration through the human resources information system.
The times and dates are:
- 9:30-10:30 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 12
- 4:30-5:30 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 12
The one-hour introduction to Excel will cover the basics of Excel spreadsheets: Create and save a workbook; enter data; format a spreadsheet; copy, move, or delete data; change the order of a spreadsheet; filter out extra information; calculate data with formulas; chart your data; and print.
To register for a session:
- Go to www.as.ksu.edu/HRIS and sign in with your eID and password.
- In the left-side menu, click Employee Self Service.
- Click Learning and Development.
- Click KSU Training Enrollment.
- In the Course Name field, type Excel and then click Search for a list of possible courses.
- Next to the Excel result, click View Available Sessions.
- Click the desired Session number. On the next screen, click Continue.
- Confirm the date and time of the training session and enter comments as needed. These comments will be sent to you, your supervisor, your department personnel specialist, and Employee Relations and Training. Click Submit to complete the registration process.
- Click OK to close the confirmation screen.
- Sign out from HRIS.
If you are unable to attend an Excel session but would like to receive training, contact Jahvelle Rhone at 532-4445 or firstname.lastname@example.org.