April 20, 2017
AgReport magazine available
This issue features:
- 60 years of international agriculture
- Grain Science and industry opportunities
- Dedication of the Purebred Beef Unit
- Experiences from Outstanding Young Alumnus Dalton Henry
- Building better wheat one gene at a time
- LMIC Honors Certified Angus Beef
- Student and faculty awards and more.
The AgReport website also includes a message from John Floros, dean of the College of Agriculture and director of K-State Research and Extension, archived issues and other information for alumni and friends.