New for 2014
All incoming freshmen, transfer, and international students will find their free StrengthsFinder Access Code in their iSIS account.
Codes will be available starting Monday, February 3rd for new students.
Strengths Week 2014 (February 3-7)
- Check out the events for Strengths week 2014
Nominate this years strengths champions of the year
- To nominate a student or faculty/staff please click strengths champion nomination form
- Last year, Dr. Emily Lehning and Ben Harstine were named faculty/staff and student strengths champions of the year
2013 Year In Review
- Over 2,500 students completed the strengths assessment last fall (2013)
- Strengths Advocates continue to gain momentum across campus as evident by the strengths conversations in our living learning communities and classrooms.
- Tom Matson from Gallup facilitated a strengths leadership program for 53 student leaders representing 28 different student organizations. The event was sponsered by SGA and the Strengths Advocates Student Organization. Tom will be facilitating another leadership program during strengths week. This is open to all undergraduate students provided you can attend both evening sessions.
About StrengthsQuestKansas State University is committed to undergraduate education and the academic success of our students. Kansas State has partnered with Gallup to become a strengths based campus in an effort to increase student retention, engagement, and the overall well-being of our undergraduate students.
All incoming freshman will have access to the Clifton StrengthsFinder online assessment. Students taking the assessment will identify their top five strengths. K-State faculty staff and administrators are committed to helping students develop their strengths during their undergraduate experience.
This site will help you explore your top five strengths by identifying StrengthsQuest partners across campus while providing ideas on how you can leverage your strengths to overcome challenges and reach your own personal academic and vocational goals.