Kansas State University has an online online application and general detailed information about entrance requirements, including those determined by the university (application fees, transcripts, language requirements etc.).
Application deadline for Fall semester is
- January 15 for domestic applicants
- January 8 for international applicants
Application deadline without financial support
- April 15 for domestic Fall applications; March 15 for international Fall applications
- September 1 for domestic Spring applications; August 1 for international Spring applications
Applicants who apply by the January deadlines will receive notification about admission by mid-March. Notification about financial assistance (if requested) is usually sent out in early April.
Please note that incomplete applications are not reviewed. It is your responsibility to make sure you have submitted all material required for the application.
All application materials need to be uploaded to CollegeNet. Do not send anything to the department, unless specifically asked by our staff.
Required application materials include (please upload via CollegeNet)
- Official transcripts
- TOEFL/IELTS score and financial affidavit from international applicants
- Personal statement
- Curriculum Vitae
- Three letters of recommendation
- A writing sample (ex. publication reprint, paper presentation, term paper, senior thesis, research proposal, chapter from your M.A. thesis, or other scholarly work)