Hazardous Waste Awareness Training (WTD080)
All individuals that generate or handle hazardous waste must take online or classroom hazardous waste management training provided or approved by EHS and must receive on-the-job hazardous materials/waste training appropriate to their specific job duties that is provided by the responsible supervisor, laboratory or shop manager. Training is required within six months of employment or transfer of job duties that involve hazardous materials management. A refresher training located here is required annually thereafter. For information on hazardous waste management training contact EHS (785-532-5856). K-State PPM 3745
Presented by Kansas State University, Environmental Health and Safety
- March 19, 2020, 10:30 a.m., Thursday CANCELLED
- ALL CLASSES CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. WE'RE WORKING TO CREATE ON-LINE COURSES. WE'LL POST THAT INFORMATION WHEN AVAILABLE.
- April 10, 2020, 11:00 a.m., Friday
- May 18, 2020, 2:30 p.m., Monday
- June 23, 2020, 3:00 p.m., Tuesday
- July 29, 2020, 2:30 p.m., Wednesday
- August 20, 2020, 3:00 p.m., Thursday
- September 18, 2020, 10:30 a.m., Friday
- October 12, 2020, 10:00 a.m., Monday
- November 17, 2020, 10:30 a.m., Tuesday
- December 7, 2020, 11:00 a.m., Wednesday
Location: Basement Training Room #011, Environmental Health & Safety Department, Edwards Hall, KSU Campus
Employees and student employees
- through HRIS Self Service, or
- email firstname.lastname@example.org (or call 532-6277). Please include your name, department, employee ID number, course title and number (WTD080), and session desired.
Students or non-employees
You are welcome to attend class on any training date. Be sure to write your name and requested information on the class sign-in sheet when you arrive. If you need proof of attending the course, talk to the instructor after class.
For special accommodations or questions about the program or its content, please contact Environmental Health and Safety at 785-532-5856 or email email@example.com.