Hazardous Waste Awareness Training (Course Number - WTD080)
All individuals that generate or handle hazardous waste must take online or classroom hazardous waste management training provided or approved by EHS and must receive on-the-job hazardous materials/waste training appropriate to their specific job duties that is provided by the responsible supervisor, laboratory or shop manager. Training is required within six months of employment or transfer of job duties that involve hazardous materials management. A refresher training is required annually thereafter. For information on hazardous waste management training contact EHS (785-532-5856). K-State PPM 3745
Presented by Kansas State University, Environmental Health and Safety
- January 11, 2019, 10:30 a.m., Friday
- February 18, 2019, 1:00 p.m., Monday
- March 5, 2019, 2:00 p.m., Tuesday
- April 17, 2019, 9:30 a.m., Wednesday
- May 23, 2019, 3:00 p.m., Thursday
- June 7, 2019, 8:30 a.m., Friday
- July 15, 2019, 9:00 a.m., Monday
- August 20, 2019, 9:30 a.m., Tuesday
- September 11, 2019, 11:00 a.m., Wednesday
- October 10, 2019, 1:00 p.m., Thursday
- November 8, 2019, 10:00 a.m., Friday
- December 5, 2019, 1:00 p.m., Thursday
Location: Basement Training Room #011, Environmental Health & Safety Department, 108 Edwards Hall, KSU Campus
Employees and student employees
- through HRIS Self Service, or
- email email@example.com (or call 532-6277). Please include your name, department, employee ID number, course title and number (WTD080), and session desired.
Students or non-employees
You are welcome to attend class on any training date. Be sure to write your name and requested information on the class sign-in sheet when you arrive. If you need proof of attending the course, talk to the instructor after class.
For special accommodations or questions about the program or its content, please contact Environmental Health and Safety at 785-532-5856 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.