Controlled substances

Use and Disposal of Controlled Substances Used for Research (pdf)

Certain research activities require the use of controlled substances. Controlled substances are identified in the schedules contained within the "Controlled Substances Inventory List," published by the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA). When conducting research with controlled substances, University employees must comply with federal and state laws and regulations regarding their use, DEA and the Kansas Board of Pharmacy registration; storage requirements; inventory maintenance; disposal; and reporting and record keeping, in accordance with Title 21, Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Part 1300-1308 and the Kansas Statutes Annotated (KSA) 65-4101 through 4165.

Reverse Distributor Registrants (pdf)