Travel Assistance Services

K-State employees, students, dependents, and other individuals are covered by On Call International Global Assistance and Insurance Program insurance policy when traveling outside of the United States.

Individual travelers or departments are financially responsible for costs that are not covered by the policy.

If you are needing proof of coverage, please contact Grant Chapman, Associate Provost for International Programs, or Elliot Young, University Risk and Compliance Officer.

Trip Interruption and Cancellation Insurance

Individuals can purchase trip interruption and/or trip cancellation insurance for reimbursement due to a variety of covered losses.

Please contact Elliot Young, AVP University Risk and Compliance Officer, with questions.