1. K-State home
  2. »Office of the Registrar
  3. »Students
  4. »verification

Office of the Registrar

Degree and Enrollment Verifications

Current and Former Students

Current and former students have three methods to request Verification of Enrollment for purposes such as insurance, military ID, loans, scholarships, etc.

  • For a self-certification, visit your KSIS home page, and then access your student center. Click on the “other academic” drop down box and choose “enrollment verification”.  Some entities may not accept the self-certified version of the verification, please check with your requester prior to submitting your verification.
  • Visit 118 Anderson Hall with your photo ID to have one printed.


Third parties

The Office of the Registrar, as part of Kansas State University, has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide degree and enrollment verification to third parties. All third party requests are required to be submitted to National Student Clearinghouse.   To submit a request please visit www.degreeverify.org (http://www.degreeverify.org/)

The services provided by the Clearinghouse are in full compliance with all applicable privacy laws including the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA).