Powercat Financial uses Navigate to schedule appointments.
1. Read our Consent and Release agreement found here. By scheduling an appointment with our staff, it is assumed you have read our Consent Agreement and are consenting. Please call us with any questions.
2. Click on the “Schedule an Appointment” link below and/or login directly to Navigate with your K-State single sign-on username and password.
3. In Navigate, select appointments in the left navigation menu (person icon).
4. On the next screen, click the blue “Schedule an Appointment” button in the upper right-hand corner.
5. Select “Financial Services” for the type of appointment; choose the main service you need (a description of the services can be found here); then choose a date. Click “Find Available Time” at the bottom.
6. NOTE: If requesting an in-person meeting, you may search by location to determine where you would like to meet. If not indicated, the default is the home office in 302 Union (third floor). Follow the system instructions from there.
4. If you have additional financial service topics to discuss, please note those in the comments.
After submitting your appointment request you will be provided additional details in your confirmation that will be important for you to take note of as well.
NOTE: If meeting in person, you will receive Navigate special instructions on which location your session will be held at (Union, Holtz, Hale, Vanier or Trotter).
If meeting via Zoom, a Zoom link will be sent to your KSU email at the time of your appointment.
Please bring along any financial information you wish to review at your session and know your FSA ID or loan servicer logins if you wish to discuss your student loans.
We are a student-to-student program thus another peer financial counselor may observe your session for training purposes.
If you need assistance, please contact us via email@example.com or 785-532-2889.