Scholarship Extravaganza - February 12, 2022 at 6pm, Union Ballroom
The annual event - hosted by the School of Music, Theatre, and Dance Advisory Council - is an evening of fine food, entertainment, and one-of-a-kind auction items all in support of student scholarships for MTD students.
Purchase Your Tickets Today - on sale through February 4
Event proceeds provide scholarships to students participating in MTD programs.The following are included with each ticket purchased:
- A four-course meal catered by Coco Bolo’s
- Parking in the Student Union parking garage
- A variety of student performances throughout the evening
- Complimentary wine donated by the Fridge
- Our signature cocktail donated by Boot Hill Distillery. Event proceeds provide scholarships to students participating in MTD programs.
Health & Safety Consideration for the Extravaganza
We look forward to welcoming MTD supporters back to campus for this annual event. We are keenly aware that in several areas of the state COVID-19 cases continue to be on the rise, and we are actively monitoring all campus, state, and CDC guidelines related to hosting an event in Manhattan. Guests will be required to adhere to the university’s COVID-19 health and safety protocols. Here are a few things you can expect at the Extravaganza.
- Wear a mask when not eating or drinking. The Manhattan campus has implemented a temporary face mask requirement.
- Social distance. The Grand Ballroom is large enough to allow attendees and performers to spread out to their level of comfort and we encourage guests to make use of the ample space. We will make table assignments based on your reservations.
- Learn about university protocols related to cleaning, food service, and gatherings.
- Please follow stay-at-home guidelines if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 in the days leading up to the Extravaganza.
How can I help?
There are several ways for individuals and businesses to get involved:
- Attend the event! Tickets are $100 per person (half is tax deductive) and are on sale through February 4. Buy your tickets today!
- Sponsorships - Support the event at a level that's right for you. Learn more about Sponsorships
- Sponsor a table at the event! Reserve a table and fill the 8-top with clients, employer, or friends. Table sponsorships are $1,000 ($600 is tax deductive) and will be recognized during the event. Learn more about table sponsorships.
- Sponsor a performance! Pick the performance group you’d like to sponsor and receive recognition through marketing materials leading up to and at the event. Performance sponsorships are $2,000 and include two-complimentary tickets. Learn more about performance sponsorships.
- Donate to the silent auction! Whether merchandise, food, or an experience, silent auctions are a fun way to support student scholarships. Contact Jeff Ward to donate today
Call the MTD Office at 785-532-5740 or email Jeff Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org.