Face masks


Effective Monday, Aug. 2, everyone must wear face masks over their mouths and noses in all indoor spaces on university property unless alone in their own private offices or workspaces.

Unvaccinated students, faculty and staff who can receive the COVID-19 vaccine are strongly encouraged to do so.

The guidance is based on information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Frequently asked questions

General questions

Student and campus life

Faculty and staff guidance