The university's priority throughout this evolving situation will always be to protect the health and safety of everyone at K-State and in our communities.
- K-State has announced a two-week online start to the spring semester. Provost Taber has provided additional details about the spring semester.
- To prepare for the spring semester, students can use the spring 2021 guide and the returning to K-State checklist.
- Lafene Health Center is prepared for vaccine administration.
- K-State has launched an online dashboard and an employee self-reporting form to track COVID-19 data.
- Find the latest Guidance and FAQ for returning to K-State campuses.
K-State is in phase 3 of the university's reopening plan.
Come back, 'Cats. Get guidance for students, faculty, staff and visitors and find frequently asked questions.
K-State has been selected as a vaccine distribution site and is preparing for vaccine delivery once available.
Every Wildcat a Wellcat
You are K-State. Your health and safety and that of the K-State community are important.