The university's priority throughout this evolving situation will always be to protect the health and safety of everyone at K-State and in our communities.
- K-State is in phaseout of the university's reopening plan.
- The university has a temporary face mask requirement on all campuses.
- President Myers welcomes back all Wildcats.
- Students can use the fall 2021 guide to navigate the fall semester.
- Lafene Health Center is offering COVID-19 vaccine opportunities. Learn about vaccination incentive programs for students and for faculty and staff.
K-State is in phaseout of the university's reopening plan.
Come back, 'Cats. Get guidance for students, faculty, staff and visitors and find frequently asked questions.
Unvaccinated students, faculty and staff who can receive the COVID-19 vaccine are strongly encouraged to do so.
Every Wildcat a Wellcat
You are K-State. Your health and safety and that of the K-State community are important.