The university's priority throughout this evolving situation will always be to protect the health and safety of everyone at K-State and in our communities.
- President Myers has announced plans for an in-person fall 2021 semester.
- Lafene Health Center is prepared for vaccine distribution and is offering a limited vaccine clinic to faculty, staff and students based on the state vaccination plan.
- At this time, the university is continuing COVID-19 policies and guidance.
- Students can use the spring 2021 guide to navigate the spring semester.
- K-State has launched an updated online dashboard and an employee self-reporting form to track COVID-19 data.
K-State is in phase 3 of the university's reopening plan.
Come back, 'Cats. Get guidance for students, faculty, staff and visitors and find frequently asked questions.
K-State has been selected as a vaccine distribution site and is preparing for vaccine delivery once available.
Every Wildcat a Wellcat
You are K-State. Your health and safety and that of the K-State community are important.