Benefits, Scholarships and other Assistance
Military Tuition Assistance
Military Tuition Assistance is offered to qualified members of the armed forces. Each branch of the armed forces manages tuition assistance independently through separate programs offered online and through military education centers.
- Army uses www.army.mil for Active, Army National Guard, and Reserve soldiers.
- Air Force uses the Virtual Education Center.
- The Navy uses the Navy College Program, which also supports the US Marine Corps and Coast Guard.
- Kansas Army and Air National Guard are also eligible for State Tuition Assistance through the Kansas Adjundant General's Office. (Note: State Tuition Assistance for Army and Air National Guard (PDF) is only available for fall and spring terms, not summer.)
Additional resources for military and veterans are available through the Kansas Board of Regents.
For questions regarding Military Tuition Assistance, please contact email@example.com.
Military Student Services Coordinator
- Fort Riley: also accepts walk-in appointments at his office in Wainwright Hall, Building 211, Room 211B
- Fort Leavenworth: Please connect with Dominic Barnes via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 785.532.0061
- Office of the Registrar – 118 Anderson Hall
To learn more about your eligibility for the Post 9/11 GI Bill, the Montgomery GI Bill and other benefits available through the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, visit the K-State Office of Veteran Affairs.
We highly encourage you to review the many scholarships, grants and other aid available to you at K-State. Non-Traditional and Veteran Student Services has compiled a list of several military-affiliated and veteran scholarships as well.