1. K-State home
  2. »Veteran Affairs
  3. »Forms

Office of Veterans Affairs

Office of Veterans Affairs
Kansas State University
207 Anderson Hall
Manhattan, KS 66506-1110
785-532-6487 fax


Enrollment Certification Request Form (PDF) - Complete each semester to receive VA Educational Benefits

Parent School Letter Request Form (PDF) - Complete if you want the VA to pay for classes taken at another institution that will transfer back to your degree at K-State.