Mary Kay Siefers, Ph.D.
Teaching professor, global food systems leadership program director
Empathy | Adaptability | Positivity | Woo | Includer
Campus office: 256 Leadership Studies Building
I’m passionate about designing transformational experiences that result in significant enough changes in students that both they and others recognize. I create learning communities that value each member’s experiences and life stories so that students can discuss pertinent leadership issues and learn from one another.
- LEAD/GENAG 225: Fundamentals of Global Food Systems Leadership
- LEAD/GENAG 325: Uncertainty in Global Food Systems Leadership
- LEAD/GENAG 425: Global Food Systems Leadership in Action
- LEAD 350: Culture and Context in Leadership
- LEAD 450: Senior Seminar in Leadership