I'm excited to work with students on their leadership journey and help them practice being reflective and mindful in their work with others. Coming from both teaching and student affairs backgrounds, I love how the Staley School approaches student success from a curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular perspective.
- Teach LEAD 350: Culture and Context in Leadership
- Coordinate Academic Mentors program
I am interested in exploring how leaders create, or do not create, inclusive spaces in their organizations and communities through their leadership. I believe intercultural awareness is a cornerstone of successful leadership development, and am interested in learning more about how individuals come to see themselves as capable of practicing intercultural leadership for social change.
- Intercultural leadership
- NASPA NOW Professional Recognition, NASPA, Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education, 2019
- Ph.D. student in leadership communication, Kansas State University
- M.A. in student affairs administration, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- B.A. in Spanish, Kansas State University
- B.S. in secondary education, Kansas State University
More about me
Hanging out with my spouse and my newborn child at the end of the day brings me joy and new energy!