April 16, 2020
Join the Virtual Fit 100 Challenge
K-State Recreational Services is hosting the Virtual Fit 100 Challenge now through May 9.
Complete various fitness activities and earn points each week. Accumulate points over the course of four weeks and earn prizes based on the tier point levels.
Tier 1: 50 points, Challenge sticker.
Tier 2: 75 points, Challenge T-shirt.
Tier 3: 100 points, Challenge travel mug.
Prizes will be awarded for the completion of each tier.
Points are awarded as follows:
- 5 points per Zoom Group Fitness class you attend.
- 1 point per mile you run or walk.
- 1 point for every 3 miles you bike.
- 2 points for a 30-minute home workout.
- 5 points for completing the Weekly Challenge.
Each week you will receive an email that will include a link to your weekly tracker. Submit the weekly tracker by the deadline to receive your points for that week.