September 12, 2019
Annual K-State 2025 president, provost visits
The dates and times for the annual K-State 2025 fall visits with the president and provost have been set to begin Oct. 1. Each fall since the launch of the K-State 2025 visionary plan in 2011, the president and provost have visited the colleges and major units to talk with faculty and staff about accomplishments, progress and priorities that advance K-State 2025 goals. The focus and format of these meetings will be different this year as a refresh of the visionary plan is planned for the coming year.
Engaging the university community in 2025 planning has long been a guiding principle for the K-State 2025 work. As the community re-engages in an initiative to adjust the 2025 plan, the annual fall visits will be changed to a 90-minute interactive planning session with the annual progress report for AY 2018-2019 from the deans and vice presidents to kick off the meeting. The university progress report, normally a part of the visits, will be incorporated into the State of the University address and will be available online in advance of the college/major unit sessions.
The following dates and times have been set for the fall visits this year:
- College of Veterinary Medicine: 3:30-5 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 1, in the UMB Theater at the Beach Museum of Art.
- Vice President for Research and Graduate School: 8:30-10 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 8, in Ballrooms A&D at the K-State Alumni Center.
- K-State Polytechnic Campus: 8:30-10 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 15, in the College Center Conference Room.
- College Architecture, Planning & Design: 3:30-5 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 15, in the UMB Theater at the Beach Museum of Art.
- College of Agriculture/K-State Research and Extension: 3:30-5 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 16, at the KSU Foundation Wildcat, Legacy and Family Rooms.
- K-State Olathe: 8-9:30 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 29, in 223 Classroom.
- K-State Libraries: 3:30-5 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 30, in the K-State Student Union Grand Ballroom.
- Global Campus: 9:30-11 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 31, in the Bluemont Room of the K-State Student Union.
- College of Arts and Sciences: 3-4:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 31, in the Bluemont Room of the K-State Student Union.
- President's Office, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Information Technology Services, Communications and Marketing, Human Capital Services: 8-9:30 a.m. Friday, Nov. 1, at the KSU Foundation Wildcat, Legacy and Family Rooms.
- Vice President for Student Life and Provost: 10:30 a.m. to noon Friday, Nov. 1, at the KSU Foundation Legacy and Family Rooms.
- College of Education: 8:30-10 a.m. Friday, Nov. 8, in the Catalyst Room, 16 Bluemont Hall.
- College of Health and Human Sciences: 3:30-5 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 14, in the Flint Hills Room of the K-State Student Union.
- Carl R. Ice College of Engineering: 3:30-5 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 5, in the Bluemont Room of the K-State Student Union.
- College of Business Administration: 3:30-5 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 11, in 1092 Business Building.
Additional information regarding the K-State 2025 plan refresh will be shared in the coming weeks. Please direct questions about the visits to Sandra Brase at email@example.com.