Graduate Student Ambassadors
K-State Graduate Student Ambassadors are a diverse and supportive group of students available to share their experiences with prospective students and provide campus tours. They come from a variety of academic disciplines, from large cities and small towns all around the world, each with a unique perspective. Review their profiles to learn more about their degree programs, interests, and background.
Begin a conversation with an ambassador
Ambassadors are available to share their experiences and answer questions about graduate student life. Below are examples of the types of questions ambassadors can address:
- What resources did you use to find housing in Manhattan?
- What was the biggest challenge for you to transition from undergraduate to graduate student life?
- What do you like best about living in Manhattan?
- As an undergraduate, I was very involved in leadership and student organizations. What opportunities are there for graduate students to get involved at K-State?
- How much does it cost to park on campus, and is it difficult to find parking?
- I will not have a vehicle with me. What options are there for getting around campus and around town?
- What resources are available to help international students adjust to American culture and feel welcomed at K-State?
These are just a few examples of the types of questions our ambassadors can address. You are likely to have many other questions about graduate student life. Please feel free to reach out to an ambassador for guidance and to learn about their experiences.
Have questions about a specific program, admission, or funding?
Graduate Ambassadors are not able to answer most questions about the application and admission process, funding, and requirements for specific programs. Questions on these topics can be best addressed by your program of interest or Graduate School staff.
If you would like to book a graduate student campus tour, please visit Campus Tours.
Mian M. Farrukh Raza
Sifat Afroj Moon