Why I chose K-State:
I chose K-State for graduate school because of the faculty/student ratio in the couple and family therapy program. I also appreciate the way the university makes you feel like part of a family.
What I enjoy about Manhattan, KS
I enjoy all of the outdoor activities that the area has to offer. The community has a lot to offer with maintaining a "small town vibe" that makes it unique.
- BS in Human Development and Family Science from Kansas State University
- Associate of Applied Science in Medical Laboratory Technician from Lake Area Technical Institute
- Graduate Assistant in K-State's Student Access Center
- Couple and Family Therapy SAO member
- AMFT member
- KSU Veteran Steering Committee Member
- Non-traditional student, military Veteran, and a parent
- In my free time, I enjoy spending time outdoors with my family.