Graduate School forms

Student forms in Etrieve

Most Graduate School student forms can be submitted electronically in Softdocs Etrieve. To access forms housed in Etrieve, you will be prompted to login with your K-State eid and password. Any Etrieve form you access may be accessed again when you later return to the forms.

Additional student forms

The following forms are based in Qualtrics or are in a PDF or Word document format as noted below.

  • Current K-State master's student continuing for a doctoral degree in the same curriculum (domestic student PDF, international student, PDF)
  • Graduate Student Parental Leave Academic and/or Employment Accommodation Application (Word, PDF)
    • Academic Accommodation Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
    • Employment Accommodation Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
  • Graduate School Exit Survey
  • Survey of Earned Doctorates
  • Notice of Grievance (Word) (PDF)
  • Certificate of Translation (PDF) - A request to have official documents translated

Faculty forms