The staff at CAPS recognizes that students have many demands placed upon them. We offer a variety of online programs and resources to provide services that fit your schedule.
Kansas State University has partnered with TELUS Health Student Support to offer 24/7 support via chat and phone as well as counseling for students located around the country and the world. Counselors are masters-level clinicians with a minimum of five years of experience.
- Chat-based services are available in English, French, Spanish, Mandarin and Cantonese (simplified Chinese text)
- Counseling is available in up to 60 different languages.
Most of the sites listed below are sponsored by one of the following:
- Major universities
- Governmental organizations that specialize in mental health
- Non-profit foundations devoted to certain problems
- Sites created by mental health professionals
Dealing with Death
General Mental Wellness
Intimate and Sexual Violence