The staff at CAPS recognizes that students have many demands placed upon them. We offer a variety of online programs and resources to provide services that fit your schedule. Our online offerings include:
- College Learning Effectiveness Inventory (CLEI) --An inventory designed to measure individual attitudes, behaviors, and dispositions related academic activity.
- You can view our previously recorded Kat Chats.
- YOU@KSU is a web-based platform that provides student success and well-being information while highlighting campus resources. It is a space to check in with yourself, set goals and explore campus resources and services so you can make the most of your college experience. The YOU@KSU portal is a confidential resource that provides credible and relevant information 24/7. It supports your well-being efforts while also connecting you to campus services and supports.
In addition to those sites listed above the following resource list provides a variety of self-help resources. Even though we've developed this list carefully, you may find ideas with which you disagree. Here are some recommendations on how to use this list:
Most of the sites are sponsored by one of the following:
- Major universities
- Governmental organizations that specialize in mental health
- Non-profit foundations devoted to certain problems
- Sites created by mental health professionals
Dealing with Death
General Mental Wellness
Intimate and Sexual Violence