Welcome to the Career Center!
The Career Center facilitates the career readiness of all students throughout the K-State community.
June 2020 – While Berney Family Welcome Center is closed physically, your Career Center team is ready to assist you virtually! You can "Chat with us" as found on our homepage or give us a call at 785-532-6506 during our typical business hours Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST. After office hours, please email email@example.com and we will be back in touch the next business day. Note we are open throughout the entire summer!
Students/New Graduates: We have a variety of ways that you can connect virtually with Career Center advisors for job search assistance and other support! And recent graduates can use these same services for an entire year following their graduation.
- Scheduled Appointments are offered virtually via Zoom or phone. Log in to Handshake. Click the "Career Center" drop-down menu, then select "Appointments."
- Outreach Presentations are available for online classes and student organizations when scheduled in advance through our Request a Speaker form.
- Virtual Drop-Ins are offered Monday-Thursday from 12-4 p.m. CST during June and July.
Browse our website for a variety of online resources and tools for career exploration and the job search, especially Handshake. Also, note—
- Job Search Triage See this special collection of online resources and tools that will help you respond quickly as you continue with your job/internship search.
- Career Closet Now accepting donations at Stickel’s Dry Cleaning!
Employers: For assistance, please call 785-532-6506 or email Val Rubio, Employer Relations Associate.
We are here for you and #kstatestrong!