Welcome to the Career Center!
The Career Center facilitates the career readiness of all students throughout the K-State community.
Students: There are a variety of ways to connect with Career Center advisors for job search assistance and other support. Recent graduates can use these same services for an entire year following graduation.
- Scheduled appointments are offered virtually via Zoom or phone. Log in to Handshake. Click the "Career Center" drop-down menu, then select "Appointments."
- Outreach presentations via Zoom may be scheduled for classes and student organizations through our Request a Speaker form.
- Virtual Drop-In Advising via Zoom is offered Monday-Thursday, Noon-4 p.m. (central time). Drop-Ins are best for resume critiques and brief questions.
- Career Closet appointments available to all K-State students! Schedule a time to visit the Career Closet through Handshake!
- Interview rooms in BFWC can be reserved M-F 8-5 by students for video/phone interviewing with employers. Please RSVP at least 24 hours in advance for a quiet room with stable internet and no roommate distractions!
Career Closet Donors: We are accepting donations through the drop-off services provided by Stickel’s Dry Cleaning. Donations must be professionally cleaned prior to drop-off or take advantage of Stickel’s 10% discount.
For more university information, please see the COVID-19 update page.
We are here for you and #kstatestrong!