Welcome to the Career Center!
The Career Center facilitates the career readiness of all students throughout the K-State community.
Continuity Update March 30, 2020 – While Berney Family Welcome Center is closed physically, your Career Center team is ready to assist you virtually! You can "Chat with us" as found on our homepage or give us a call at 785-532-6506 during our typical business hours Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST. After office hours, please email email@example.com and we will be back in touch the next business day.
Introducing In the Midst of COVID-19
- This week’s edition: Navigating Your Offers
- Has your internship or job offer been deferred or rescinded? Complete this Rescinded Offers online form to let us know and we’ll be back in touch with additional support.
We have a variety of ways that students can connect virtually with Career Center advisors, including drop-ins, scheduled appointments and presentations via Zoom.
- Virtual Drop-Ins are offered Monday-Thursday 12noon-4 p.m. CST. Drop-ins are best for resume critiques and brief questions.
- Scheduled Appointments are offered virtually via Zoom or phone. Log in to Handshake. Click the "Career Center" drop-down menu, then select "Appointments."
- Outreach Presentations are available for online classes and student organizations when scheduled in advance via our Request a Speaker form.
As always, see www.k-state.edu/careercenter for a variety of online resources and tools for career exploration and the job search, especially Handshake. Note that the Career Closet remains closed and we are unable to accept in-kind donations during the current limited operations period.
Employers: For assistance, please call 785-532-6506 or contact Val Rubio, Employer Relations Associate, via firstname.lastname@example.org .
For more university information, please see the COVID-19 update page.
We are here for you and #kstatestrong!