Wildcats Make a Pact
Wildcats Make a Pact is a bystander intervention training that provides participants with the skills to help them intervene safely when they see behavior that puts others at risk for violence, victimization, or perpetration. These include speaking out against rape myths and sexist language, supporting victim/survivors, and intervening in potentially violent situations. Wildcats Make a Pact is an evidence-based program based on a model from the University of New Hampshire.
- Wildcats Make a Pact is approximately 90 minutes long.
- Classes will range between 8 and 30 participants.
- If your desired date and time are not available, please select another.
Spring 2019 Dates and Locations for Wildcats Make a Pact
All members of the K-State Community (students, staff, and faculty) are welcome to attend our open Spring 2019 sessions!
- February 27 - 3:30-5 PM - Leadership Studies 123
- April 24 - 3:30-5 PM - Leadership Studies 123
- May 1 - 3:30-5 PM - Leadership Studies 123
Please sign up for our Spring 2019 sessions here!
Please email email@example.com for any additional questions.