CARE Healing Fund
The Center for Advocacy, Response, and Education (CARE) recognizes the importance of mental health and well-being of survivors. CARE believes that financial standing of a survivor should not be a hinder to the healing process.
The Victim of Crime Act (VOCA) has sponsored the CARE office with funds to establish a Healing Fund that provides financial assistance to Kansas State students and staff members.
The guidelines to the CARE Healing Fund are:
- To adequately serve the K-State community, each person shall enrolled in the Healing Fund will receive 10 sessions per academic year (Fall and Spring semester). These sessions do not need to be used consecutively. CARE will not pay for missed or cancelled sessions.
- To use the Healing Fund, you are required to meet with a survivor advocate, who will provide you with a letter with CARE's information for billing.
- The Healing Fund may be used at both on and off campus providers. If If your desired service provider is not listed below, please meet with an advocate to talk about your options.
CARE is committed to providing accessible resources for the K-State community and hopes that the Healing Fund will bring peace of mind to those affected by violence.
For any questions or to find out if you qualify for free therapy sessions through the Healing Fund, please contact K-state CARE office at (785) 532-6444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CARE Therapy Option Partners:
- Andrews & Associates
- Cornerstone Family Counseling
- Courser Lapo
- JMB Therapy
- Katie’s Way
- Pawnee Mental Health Services
- Three Rivers Family Therapy