The CARE advocates offer a variety of interactive workshop options for K-State students, faculty, and staff members. Presentations are designed to engaged audiences and offer insight about best-practices from the advocates extensive experience working with survivors of sexual violence, dating violence, domestic violence, stalking, and sexual harassment.
- CARE 101
- Consent 101
- The Reality of Sexual Violence
- The Reality of Relationship Violence
- Healthy Relationships and Boundaries
- Institutional Betrayal
- The Consequences of COVID-19: Sexual Violence and Gender Inequity
- Realities of Teen Dating Violence
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Bystander Intervention: Newest Research, Avenues for Advancement, Future Implications
Wildcats Make a Pact (WMAP), K-State's bystander intervention program, is not included on this list. Please contact the CARE office directly at (785) 532-6444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss scheduling Wildcats Make a Pact sessions.
If you would like to have someone from CARE come to your location (residence hall, community, class, etc.) to give a presentation, facilitate a discussion, or provide prevention education materials, please email us at email@example.com.