Academic file completion for domestic students

Send ACT/SAT scores

All new freshmen who self-reported must have verifying official test scores sent to K-State. You must have your official score sent to K-State by February 1.

  • The ACT college code number for K-State, 1428.
  • K-State's SAT college code number is 6334.

K-State does not require the writing component of the ACT or the essay component of the SAT.



All new freshmen must submit proof of graduation through high school transcripts or GED/HiSET scores.

New freshmen should have all college transcripts sent. This includes any college courses while attending high school or after. Have each college send an official transcript to the Office of Recruitment and Admissions prior to enrollment.


Many transfer students also have to send high school transcripts or GED/HiSET scores to have an academic credential on file for federal financial aid.

Transfer students must submit official transcripts from all institutions attended.

Official records

Student copies of transcripts, personal copies of test results and test scores noted on high school transcripts are not considered official records.

Send transcripts and documents to:

Office of Recruitment and Admissions
Kansas State University
119 Anderson Hall
919 Mid-Campus Drive North
Manhattan, KS 66506-0102

If your registrar's office uses an electronic transcript provider, send them to

Prior Learning

Your education starts long before you enroll at K-State. Send official scores to K-State. Use these resources to see how: