Academic file completion

Send your final official transcripts from high school, college and university you attended to the Office of Recruitment and Admissions. If you took college classes or advanced placement exams, send those transcripts and scores as well. If you did not provide official ACT or SAT scores to verify self-reported scores, you will be asked to request scores from the testing agency.

Domestic students

International students