Academic file completion for international students

Freshman transcripts

All new freshmen must submit proof of graduation through high school transcripts or GED/HiSET scores.

New freshmen should have all college transcripts sent. This includes any college courses while attending high school or after. Have each college send an official transcript to the Office of Recruitment and Admissions prior to enrollment.

Transfer transcripts

Transfer students must submit official transcripts from all institutions attended.

Send transcripts and documents to:

Office of Recruitment and Admissions
Kansas State University
119 Anderson Hall
919 Mid-Campus Drive North
Manhattan, KS 66506-0102

If your registrar's office uses an electronic transcript provider, send them to