1. K-State home
  2. »OIP
  3. »Education Abroad
  4. »Incoming Exchange Students
  5. »Pre-Arrival Information
  6. »Get A Visa

Education Abroad

Get A Visa

Students generally apply for either an F-1 or J-1 visa. More information on F-1 or J-1 visas, as well as an explanation of the differences between the two, can be found on the Office of International Student & Scholar Services current students page.

For tips on applying for a visa, visit our Office of International Admissions & Recruitment visa page.