It takes a village to keep a large, lively public research university afloat. At Kansas State University, we believe our village is a family, and our leadership is the family's first line of defense and support. Whether it be administrative planning or guiding our university strategic plan, we trust in our leaders to supply the innovation, efficiency and foresight necessary for forward progress.
- Office of the President
- Office of the Provost and Executive Vice President
- Vice President for Administration and Finance
- Vice President for Communications and Marketing
- Vice President for Human Capital Services
- Vice President for Research
- Vice President for Student Life and Dean of Students
Additionally, separate university support staff, faculty and student senates protect and advocate for their populations.
To learn more the university structure, view the organizational chart.
Faculty and staff
Find faculty and staff by department or unit through the university's directories.