It takes a village to keep a large, lively public research university afloat. At Kansas State University, we believe our village is a family, and our leadership is the family's first line of defense and support. Whether it be administrative planning or guiding our university strategic plan, we trust in our leaders to supply the innovation, efficiency and foresight necessary for forward progress.
- Office of the President
- Office of the Provost and Executive Vice President
- Office of the Senior Vice President for Executive Affairs, University Engagement and Partnerships, and Chief of Staff
- Office of the Vice President for Administration and Finance
- Office of the Vice President for Communications and Marketing
- Office of the Vice President for Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
- Office of the Vice President for Legal Affairs and General Counsel
- Office of the Vice President for Research
- Vice President for Academic Success and Student Affairs/Dean of Students
University support staff, faculty and student senates protect and advocate for their populations.
To learn more the university structure, view the organizational chart.
Faculty and staff
Find faculty and staff by department or unit through the university's directories.