Men Talk About Rape
Top 10 Ways Men Can Help
Consent And Ethics
532-6444 or Come
visit us at 206 Holton Hall to Schedule
- Self-discovery—empowerment, shedding baggage, inner calm;
Finding your trajectory—self as healthy, powerful, effective, in charge
- Healthy/Unhealthy Relationships—awareness of balance in connection/relationship, selfishness versus seeking approval, authenticity versus image management; goals of relationship
- Unhealthy Behaviors/Risk Management—awareness of dangerous situations; being smart/looking ahead; legal issues; legal guidelines, the law. Legal consent issues.
- How to Help an Assault Survivor—teaching men about the psychological, physical, & cultural impact of rape and other violence on their sisters, girlfriends, and friends; how to assist, how to teach others about this crime.
- Culture change/leadership—Rising waters lift all ships—how to help create a culture of integrity and honor on the K-State campus. Workshop on men of real strength and honor taking charge of living groups.