A Date With Hate
Fred Phelps and Westboro Baptist Church members usually protest at the
K-State College of Arts and Sciences graduation. Come join us to shield graduates, their parents, siblings, grandparents, and friends from his view!
For over a decade, this has been an annual event. We form a silent, peaceful line with positive signs congratulating the graduates and wishing them well. The grads and their families see us instead of the Westboro Church group and their hate-filled signs.
Help us spread the word! (Click Here to see last year's A Date With Hate)
Organized by the K-State Women's Center, Social Work Organization, and Nonviolence Studies and Programs.
- Join us Saturday, May 12, 2012
- 7:00 AM until 10:30 AM
- At Bramlage Coliseum (West side).
View Larger Map
What can you do?
- - Join us at 6:30 AM to reserve spot!
- - Make a sign about peace and love!
- - Tell all of your friends!
- - Come for five minutes or for an hour! Any support would be appreciated!