Philosophy Minor Requirements
The following minor requirements apply to all students who declared a philosophy minor in the Fall of 2013 or later. (If you declared a philosophy minor prior to the Fall of 2013, please contact the department head to determine which set of requirements you should satisfy.)
The philosophy minor is 18 credit hours. This includes:
1. One of the following logic courses (3 credit hours):
- PHILO 110 (Introduction to Formal Logic)
- PHILO 320 (Symbolic Logic I)
2. Three of the following courses (9 credit hours):
- PHILO 301 (History of Philosophy)
- PHILO 305 (Reasons, Decisions, and Society)
- PHILO 330 (Moral Philosophy)
- PHILO 340 (Reasons and Reliable Knowledge)
3. Two philosophy electives (6 credit hours).
The K-State philosophy department also offers a philosophy major, with several different optional "tracks."