The first step in obtaining a K-State scholarship is to apply! You can apply for most K-State scholarships with only one application.
New students apply by November 1
Continuing and transfer students apply by February 1
- Remember, the information you provide the scholarship committee is all they know about you as a student. Make sure you fill out each scholarship application carefully and accurately before sending.
- If you are a non-traditional student, be sure to check the box next to "I am an adult, non-traditional undergraduate" on screen 4 of the online scholarship application. This check-off box appears under the "general" heading on the scholarship list.
- You will need to provide our office with a one-page essay.
- The requirements for this essay include the following:
- Heading at the Top of Page: Name, Address, Wildcat Id, Enrollment Status (Full or Part Time), Family Size (how many adults and children live in your household)
- The body of the essay should include 3 paragraphs: (1) your academic and career goals and your plans toward achieving them, (2) information regarding your financial need and (3) any unique circumstances/obstacles you may be facing.
2. Once you have completed your application, please send to:
- Non-Traditional & Veteran Student Services, 201 Holton Hall, Manhattan, KS 66506
See What Opportunities Await You!
The following list has been generated to be a helpful resource. Note: this list is not exhaustive. Time spent using search engines can also be quite beneficial. Additionally, most departments/colleges have internal scholarship funds. Be sure to check with your department/college about additional resources, eligibility, requirements, and opportunities.