Military Scholarships and Search Resources
Student Veteran Scholarships
Qualifications for 2013-2014 Application
- The recipient must be a military veteran, honorably discharged from service. (Students who are currently serving in the National Guard or Reserves are also eligible to apply for this scholarship.)
- The recipient must be a full-time undergraduate student enrolled in a degree-seeking program at Kansas State University during the 2013-2014 academic year.
- Must be a first-time recipient of this scholarship. Previous Student Veteran Scholarship recipients are not eligible.
Fall - September 30, 2013
Spring - February 1, 2014
Summer - March 15, 2014
Military Transition: Financial Assistance
This site provides information on the GI Bill benefits as well as a list of various financial aid resources available to service members and veterans.
Military Spouse and Dependents Scholarships
Army Emergency Relief maintains two scholarship programs – the Spouse Education Assistance Program and the MG James Ursano Scholarship Program for dependent children. Both scholarships provide financial assistance for students who are pursuing their first undergraduate degree.
In order to be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must:
- Be a military spouse
- Have completed, at a minimum, a Master's Degree in one of the following degrees (You will be required to show degree completion):
- a. Counseling
- b. Psychology
- c. Social Work
- d. Psychiatry
- Must be ready to start or have already started your clinical supervision hours.
If you meet the above criteria, please contact Scholarships@militaryfamily.org to apply.
This site provides a comprehensive list of veteran/military scholarships for service members, spouses, and dependents.