**Beginning January 2015, skills testing sessions will take place at Peters Rec complex, Room 138. Please see parking policy at the Rec.
Call 785.532.6595 (Health Promotion/Nutrition Counseling) to schedule your appointment.
Part 1: American Heart Association online training
Part 2: Hands-on skills practice session
Part 3: Skills test
*Note: Parts 2 and 3 will take place during the same 60 minute appointment.
- Go to www.onlineaha.org
- Register for desired online course
(Initial cost for online course paid to the American Heart Association)
- Complete online portion (Part 1)
- Print out certificate of completion—Required for the practice/testing session
(Health educator will need information from your certificate of completion when you call to schedule skills practice/testing.)
- Schedule an appointment for skills testing by calling 785.532.6595. or visit http://doodle.com/mmp9knq5paw3fint
- Skills practice session must be completed within 60 days after completing online portion.
Cost: $30/student, $40 faculty/staff
- Please make checks payable to 'Lafene Health Center'
- Receive a completion card that is valid for 2 years!
- Still have questions? Call 785.532.6595 or stop by Lafene Health Center, room 268
"The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in CPR and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association, and any fees charged for such a course do not represent income to the association." In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, please advise Lafene Health Center if you have any disability that requires special materials and/or services so that appropriate personnel can be advised.