Call 785.532.6595 (Health Promotion/Nutrition Counseling) to schedule your appointment.
Part 1: American Heart Association online training
Part 2: Skills training
Part 3: Skills testing
*Beginning January 2015, skills testing sessions will take place at Peters Rec complex, Room 138. Please see parking policy at the Rec.
- Go to www.onlineaha.org
- Register for desired online course
(Initial cost for online course paid to the American Heart Association)
- Complete online portion (Part 1)
- Print out certificate of completion—Required for the training session
(We will need information from your certificate of completion when you call to schedule skills practice/testing.)
- Schedule an appointment for skills training/testing by calling 785.532.6595. or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training session must be completed within 60 days after completing online portion.
- Price Change effective August 1, 2015:
- FA w/CPR & AED: $35/student, $40/non-student
- BLS: $45/student, $50/non-student
- Please make checks payable to 'Lafene Health Center' or bring cash
- Receive a completion card that is valid for 2 years!
- Still have questions? Call 785.532.6595 or stop by Lafene Health Center, room 268
"The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in CPR and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association, and any fees charged for such a course do not represent income to the association." In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, please advise Lafene Health Center if you have any disability that requires special materials and/or services so that appropriate personnel can be advised.