Skills practice and testing completed at Lafene Health Center. Practice/testing sessions offered all summer long! Call 785.532.6595 (Health Promotion/Nutrition Counseling) to schedule your appointment.
Part 1: American Heart Association online training
Part 2: Hands-on skills practice session at Lafene*
Part 3: Skills test at Lafene*
*Note: Parts 2 and 3 will take place during the same 60 minute appointment.
- Go to www.onlineaha.org
- Register for desired online course
(Initial cost for online course paid to the American Heart Association)
- Complete online portion (Part 1)
- Print out certificate of completion—Required for the practice/testing session
(Health educator will need information from your certificate of completion when you call to schedule skills practice/testing.)
- Schedule skills testing for your timeframe by selecting the course and signing up on doodle.com. (IMPORTANT: Include your name and Wildcat ID# when signing up. If you do not need the First Aid portion, indicate that by your name when signing up.)
- OR Call 785.532.6595 to schedule appointment for Part 2 and Part 3.
Skills practice/testing session must be completed within 60 days after completing online portion.
Cost (Paid to Lafene Health Center):
$30 students, $40 faculty/staff - as appointment time permits
- Complete hands-on practice session (Part 2)
- Complete skills test (Part 3)
- Receive a completion card that is valid for 2 years!
- Call 785.532.6595
- Stop by Lafene Health Center, room 268
- Check out www.onlineaha.org
"The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in CPR and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association, and any fees charged for such a course do not represent income to the association." In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, please advise Lafene Health Center if you have any disability that requires special materials and/or services so that appropriate personnel can be advised.